Automatic hypertext for law firms and publishers
In today’s information-rich environment how can you direct your users to the information they need quickly and painlessly?
Justis Technology is a revolutionary linking technology which:
- Enables automatic linking from case references, case names and legislation references directly to appropriate internal and external information resources.
- Allows users to move seamlessly to the best resources for different types of document.
- Completely removes the need for time consuming searches for cited documents.
Justis Technology can link not only to information services from Justis Publishing, such as Justis and JustCite (Justis Publishing’s legal reference search engine), but also to other 3rd party information services and to your own internal databases, know-how systems and intranets.
“Justis Technology gives us the freedom and flexibility to choose which published sources of information we subscribe to and subsequently link to. It can link not only to case and legislation references but also to journal articles and pre-selected websites. We are only at the beginning of using this technology to our maximum advantage.”Claire Harradine, Head of Knowledge Management, Barlow Lyde & Gilbert
- View an example of Justis linking technology in action
Justis Publishing’s linking solutions
- Link Studio — a revolutionary tool for creating fixed hypertext links within documents.
- J-Link — convert references within web pages into hypertext links at the click of a button.
- The Justis Linking API — build the power of Justis Publishing’s reference recognition technology into your own systems, products and services.
- The JustCite API — use all the power and functionality of the JustCite legal reference search engine from within your own applications and websites.
For more information about Justis Publishing’s e-publishing services please contact us.